Have you ever imagined what it would be like to see the sunrise in the Sahara Desert? Or what treasures you could find in the maze of the medina in Marrakech? Well, now is your chance to turn that dream into a reality!
Join the Journey to Morocco, October 7-15, 2017 with IAMSHEGLOBAL. Guided by travel agent and global style blogger, Sheena Dersidan, this small group, arts and culture based journey is your chance to explore the land, discover the culture, and connect with the people of Morocco.
- Sunset Camel Ride
- Spend the night in a Bedoin Camp in the Sahara Desert
- Gourmet dinners at exclusive restaurants, Gastro MK & Riad Dar Moha
- Sunrise hike in the Atlas Mountains
- Explore Jemaa el-Fna Square in Marakkech
- Visit the medina & tanneries of Fes
- Connect with local artists
- Drive through the Atlas Mountains
- Marjorelle Gardens in Marrakech
- and much more!
Space is extremely limited. Click the links below for the full itinerary and booking forms. Feel free to contact IAMSHEGLOBAL@gmail for more information.