Have you ever imagined what it would be like to have your own private music performance in the Sahara Desert? Or what treasures you could find in the maze of the medina in Marrakech? Well, now is your chance to turn that dream into a reality!
IAMSHEGLOBAL has partnered with G Adventures to bring you a National Geographic Journey to Morocco, November 3-11, 2018. Escorted by travel adviser, Sheena Dersidan, this small group journey is your chance to explore the land, discover the culture, and connect with the people of Morocco on a deeper level.
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Sahara Dunes & Culture Excursion Merzouga
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Moroccan Foodie Experience, Marrakech
- G Adventures for Good: Meknes Community Lunch, Meknes
- Guided city tour of Meknes including the ancient granaries & stables of Moulay Ismail and Bab Mansour
- Guided visit to Volubilis
- Guided walking tour of the Fes medina including Medersa Bou Inanya & tanneries
- Visit Taourirt Kasbah & Aït Ben Haddou
- Rome ancient markets
- Ride into the desert on a 4×4
- Visit with a Berber herbalist
- Desert performance with Gnaoua musicians
- Home visit with local nomadic family
Space is extremely limited but a small deposit of $250 will secure your space on this adventure! Click here for the Morocco Trip Info, full itinerary and tour details. For additional information, airfare and booking, please contact Sheena@iamsheglobal.com.