Have you always dreamed of going on safari and being with the animals in their natural habitat? Well, now is your chance!
IAMSHEGLOBAL has partnered with G Adventures to bring you a National Geographic Journey to South Africa, May 18-27, 2019. Escorted by travel adviser, Sheena Dersidan, this small group journey is your chance to explore the land, discover the culture, and connect with the wildlife of South Africa on a deeper level.
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour, Cape Town
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- Orientation tour of Cape Town & Cape Point including Boulders Beach
- Traditional braai (barbecue) dinner
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in open vehicle
- Private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
Space is extremely limited but a small deposit of $250 will secure your space on this adventure! Click here for the South Africa Trip Overview, Full Itinerary and trip details For additional information, airfare and booking, please contact Sheena@iamsheglobal.com.